Calgary Greenworks has been building gardens since 1975 with a reputation for excellence in landscape services in the Calgary area. We assure our discerning clients top-notch experience and a commitment to service that is second to none in the industry.
To support our commitment to excellence, we hire only the best. We treat our staff like family. We want courteous, professional and responsive people to work on our projects. While landscaping is a seasonal business, we pride ourselves on the amount of repeat employees we get back year after year. That is a testament of our company and the desire of our staff to work on the best landscapes in Calgary. It is also a lynch pin of our success in delivering our clients the best in landscape services.
Calgary Greenworks is looking to hire for a variety of positions, work may start in April with spring cleanups and generally full construction commences in May. Flexibility with regard to exam schedules will be provided. For most, our season ends in early September; however the ability to continue to work into September and October is an asset.
General Position Requirements
- Calgary Greenworks is a non-smoking company, smoking on job sites or in company vehicles is not permitted.
- The ability to get to job sites around Calgary and area using your own vehicle is required.
- CSA approved footwear is required.
- Personal use of cell phones during work hours is not permitted except for emergencies.
- Respect for our clients property and that of their neighbours requires that language and music are not offensive.
- Overtime is compensated by way of an overtime agreement.
Positions Currently Available
- Landscape Labourer
- Small Projects Crew Leader
- Crew Leader
- Landscape Construction Foreman
- Truck Driver
- Supervisor, Operations & Maintenance
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com