A great opportunity to join a team dedicated to creating beautiful yards and gardens in Calgary and the surrounding area. See the results of your efforts in a matter of weeks. Calgary Greenworks is hiring a delivery driver to service its crews, and assist with general construction duties when required.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract are required.
- The ability to drive a variety of vehicles including those with manual transmission, truck and trailer, or small dump truck.
- Mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work independently to meet strict deadlines.
- Accurate record keeping of materials and time is essential.
- Flexibility to join the construction crew as a labourer in between deliveries is required. I.E. the ability to work outside in Calgary’s summer weather doing manual labour that includes wheel barrowing, laying sod, shovelling, manipulating rocks and bricks, lifting, planting, clearing of brush and debris, etc.
- Availability to work long hours (picking up and dropping off deliveries outside of regular hours) is an asset.
- A work week that respects your personal time, normal hours of work are from 8am – 5pm Monday thru Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. Statutory holidays are observed.
- Overtime is compensated by way of an overtime agreement.
- Wage based on skills and experience. ($17-$20/hr)
- Electronic fund transfers directly into your bank account every 2 weeks.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com